Monday, December 8, 2008

Titans are 10 and 1

Titans were 10 and 1 they were unstoppable until they played my favorite team the JETS! the TITANS were sure that they were going to win but teams who are confident always loos. The first half was very close but in the second half things changed. The JETS wanted to win so badly so did I. Me and my dad were ready and exited about the game. The Titans kept on dropping passes. It was 27 to 16 the JETS were winning. I was psyched because the JETS may beat the undefeated TITANS. the JETS had the ball. Bret Farve (quarterback) got the snap and handed the football to Leon Washington ( running back) he started to run with the football and he dodged every defender with the help of blocks. He ran all the way to the end zone and THE JETS WON 34 TO 16!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a nice game I saw it too! It was so exciting!!(I am a REALLY big jets too!)